What are Supplement Health Plans?
Obamacare and/or Major Medical plans are expensive. Also, the average deductibles for health insurance are rising every year. It is not uncommon to have a Major Medical plan with a $5,000 deductible. This is where supplemental insurance plans have become a popular choice to help ease the pain of high out of pocket costs. Many consumers today will pair a high deductible health plan with one of the following plans.
Do your homework and save:
It only takes minutes to compare health plans… Look at deductibles of $1,000 and compare them to high deductibles such as $5,000. The premium savings typically are significant. Many times consumers will be able to pair up a supplement plan with a high deductible plan and have better coverage at a more affordable rate. Do the comparison and save.
Gap Assurance Plan
According to the center for disease control, 31 million people are unintentionally injured every year in the US. Most people are concerned about what would happen to themselves and their families if an accident ever happened, but they are unprepared for the financial burden when it occurs.
- Access to benefits to help provide peace of mind throughout a covered accident, critical illness and recovery
- Benefits can be used to pay for emergency treatment, treatment-related transportation, and lodging
- GAP Assurance provides cash benefit to offset your out-of-pocket costs for eligible expenses
- Covers up to the benefit max for accidents and serious illnesses that can help pay a medical plan’s high deductibles, coinsurance, copays, & other out-of-pocket costs
- Payments go right to you. Use the money for whatever you need, like mortgage payments, credit card payments, car payments, day care, or business costs
Core Health Insurance
Core Health Insurance provides Guaranteed Acceptance coverage for your basic medical needs, helping to provide a medical option for people who do not have the luxury of being covered by a comprehensive health insurance plan. Plans include benefits for:
- Doctor Office Visit benefits (adult and child)
- Wellness Visit benefits (adult and child)
- Hospital and ICU benefits
- Emergency benefits
- Surgery and anesthesia benefits
- Accident medical expenses and more
- Single or Family coverage
- Freedom to choose any provider (Doctor, Hospital)*